Thursday, August 9, 2012

Growing Up!

Boy I've been wanting to write forever! I finally I have a free minute so I thought I would write! My little baby is growing up and it is amazing and sad at the same time! Just to see her developing important life skills and to see her little personality warms my heart. She has learned to eat by herself which is just precious. Of course it is very very messy but to see her face when she accomplished it was so amazing. Her personality is a little ball of fire! She has soooo much energy and wants to do what she wants to do all the time. She also likes to lead people around by taking their finger in her hand. She is so the opposite of her mommy because all she likes to do is run around and go outside. If you ever need a workout you just watch Allie for me one day! :)



Allie is going to a new mother's day out at Green Valley Baptist Church. I have mixed feelings about that. I absolutely love Canterbury but it is not going to work with my schedule this semester. (Mrs. Tammy if you're reading this: we are going to go one last time). But so far I'm loving GVBC. Of course I've only toured it but still!  Her new Mother's day out is more like a school! She has school pictures and carpool and she needs a lunch box! My little baby is so grown up! One of the reasons that I'm really excited about GVBC is that it is in Hoover so Allie will be able to make Hoover friends since she will be going to Hoover city schools. I have to attend orientation for her school on Tuesday! I feel like such a mom! 
Anyways I gotta get off and go get some sleep while the baby is sleeping! Adios!

1 comment:

  1. I also feel good about Allie's "school". She will be going one day a week for Mothers Day Out Program at GVBC. I work at Trinity, where we have an excellent program, but long waiting list. I also was a member at Canterbury for several years, and know what a great program they have. But this is closer, and our director of Children's programs at Trinity says GVBC has a very good preschool program. I enjoyed visiting with there with Allie on registration day, and attended parent orientation with Katie. It will be good. I get to keep our precious Allie on Mondays and Fridays. Yea!

    ReplyDelete