Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

Do you hear what I hear?
It's Christmas time! I'm so excited! When I was little I was not a huge fan of Christmas, weird right?! But I love it now! We weren't sure if we wanted to do the whole Santa thing with Allie because I am not looking forward to that dreaded day of discovering the truth. But we decided to it and it was a hit! On Thanksgiving we went to my Nana's for dessert. The whole family was there and it was great! At about six we here sleigh bells and in walks SANTA!!! Oh my goodness, how exciting! Of course Allie was a little scared at first but she quickly got over that! She was loving her some Santa by the time we left!



Needless to say it was a great night! Whenever we go anywhere Allie always gets ecstatic when she sees a Santa decoration. And she tries to say Christmas tree when we see a Christmas tree! What a cutie! :)

Well I want to blog more but I've got a test tomorrow! Goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful evening for children and adults. Allie really warmed up to Santa and Mrs. Claus.
    Winston was a little relunctant. I think he was a little suspicious, since he knows Mickey and Eileen.
    Thank you for sharing Allie's blog. It is great.

    ReplyDelete