Tuesday, June 26, 2012

All about Allie

Hey guys!
Most of y'all know about my way cute daughter, Allie. I am so in love with that baby girl and am so blessed that am I able to be a stay at home mom with her! I wanna give y'all some more details about her so you can know her better.

Full Name: Alejandra Elizabeth Banegas
Birthday: 4/18/2011
Favorite Food: Mac & Cheese
Favorite Animal: Dog (especially Rosie)
Favorite Outdoor Activity: Playing in the Sprinkler
Favorite Indoor Activity: Running Around
Favorite thing to watch: Anything Veggietales, Dinosaur Train
Favorite place to go without my mommy: Canterbury
Favorite place to go with my mommy: Gymboree classes or pool
Favorite outfit: anything with a tutu
Favorite Accessory: SHOES!
Cutest thing I'm currently doing: Fake sneezing so people will say bless you

O.K there is some cute details about my baby girl!

Hopefully I can get on here at least every other day! I will post all the adventures that Allie and I have together! Thanks for reading guys!
Allie in the TuTu that Molly made

No comments:

Post a Comment