Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Painting

Happy Almost Halloween! I hope everyone is enjoying this fall/winter weather! We have been doing all the festivals that we can. A couple of weeks ago we went to the Hoover library and Allie and I painted a pumpkin while Melvin was in class. It was exhausting to carry a wet pumpkin and a toddler even if I did have a stroller because I didn't want to get paint on the stroller. But overall we had a lot of fun.
Allie and I at the Library

Our Pumpkin
Friday night we went to our new church Dawson Memorial Baptist Church. It was one of the best festivals I've been ever been to! We got to eat some nice junk food like Chic-Fil-A, Dominos, pretzels  cotton candy, etc... (I know you're jealous)! There was also one of those rides that are like the teacup ride. For those of you who don't me I am terrified of rides. So Melvin and Allie went on the ride first and Allie loved it. So later I went on it since Allie could do it I knew I could! It was actually pretty fun! Of course I didn't let Melvin spin our bucket on the ride. They gym had all these inflatables and Allie was just in awe. She didn't go on them but she basically ran around the gym yelling at the things. It was quite adorable!
Getting Ready to Ride


Around and Around

They Go


Me and Molly

My mom, Allie, and Melvin
Sunday afternoon we went to the Green Valley Baptist Church Weekday's fall festival.  It was a really nice one. But it was so so so cold so we did not get to stay very long. We got to see the director of Allie's school and Allie's teacher. We got to trunk or treat. Allie was adorable because it was her first time and when she finally realized that she was getting all this free candy she would go to the bucket and put both hands in and grab candy. We had to put some back but it was the cutest thing in the whole world! She was a little blue fairy but it got so cold we had to put her owl hat on. People kept asking what she was but that's OK because the hat is o too cute!
 
I hope everyone else has wonderful fall festivities! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment