Wednesday, October 24, 2012

School Days

My baby girl is growing up! I know I've said a little about her new pre-school, Green Valley Baptist Weekday. We had open house on Monday, it was so so precious! We got to go to her little classroom and see her teachers and all her art. Then we went to the hot dog dinner and book fair. Allie acted like she owned that place. What a cutie pie! Last month she got school pictures and she was a pro at it. Because she only goes on Thursdays and photos were on Tuesday, Melvin and I had to take her. They ended up letting us take a family photo which I was so unprepared for. I was of course wearing an old tie dye shirt! But it still turned out to be so cute!

Of course Allie's is the cutest photo of all! If they weren't so expensive I probably would have bought as much possible.

I have no complaints about GVBW! I love it so much. I do miss Ms. Tammy and Ms. Becky from Canterbury though! I was just thinking about them today. I hope we can at least visit them sometime soon.

So glad I finally got to blog again! Hopefully now that Melvin is back I will be able to that more often! For those of you who didn't know Melvin was back check out my other blog http://youngmomincollege.blogspot.com/
Hasta luego! :)

1 comment:

  1. We miss Allie too. Would love to have you stop in and visit.
    She is precious.
    Ms. Tammy and Ms. Becky

    ReplyDelete