Monday, July 23, 2012

Allie's 1st Birthday

It's so amazing to think that Allie is already one years old! What a cutie! We had her birthday party at my aunt's beautiful house and it was such a beautiful party. My aunt is the best hostess. Allie had such a great time and so did everyone else. She had an adorable Hello Kitty cake. And she got lots of books and clothes and toys. A one year letter for my baby:
Dear Allie,
    I was so nervous about you before I met you. I was nervous that I would not be a good mommy or maybe that we wouldn't get along or something crazy like that. The best day of my life was the day you were born and I looked into your beautiful eyes. And I knew that all my anxieties were foolish. I know every mom says this but it was love at first sight. This has been a wonderful year. Of course there was difficult times (usually sleepless nights or sick baby days) but it was all worth it especially when I saw your first smile. You bring so much light to mine and your dad's life. We love you so so much.
Love,
Mommy























No comments:

Post a Comment