Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fun in the Sun!

Good lord it's hot!
Let me get off the topic of cute baby for now. I am soooo thankful to my husband, Melvin, who works everyday in the hot sun from about 8-5. Thanks to him Allie and I can like eat and stuff! :)
So anyways... yesterday was so super hot so we decided to try out Allie's new pool: be prepared to be a little jealous!! :)
Awesome Pool From Target

Melvin Setting Up Said Pool
Now we love this pool but we weren't loving it when we were setting it up! For some reason I thought it came with a pump but it didn't so we trying to blow it up with out mouths which was not easy. Finally I just went and bought and Intex air pump and after that it only took 5 secs to blow it up. While Melvin was setting it up Allie would not go anywhere near it. Every time I tried to put her down she would cling onto me. It was pretty cute. As soon as it got water in it though I thought she would never get out.
Loves her pool

Playing in the Pool which has
sprinklers and a waterslide

Happy Baby in her new bathing suit!
I think one of the best parts of having a little one year old is I have excuses to play with things that my inner child would love to play with, like this pool! :)

Hasta Luego!


3 comments:

  1. Is this where you post comments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I think this works.
    She is too adorable in her yellow polka dot bikini. I love the little checked outfit she wore for her downtown adventure. I think that is the same day Allie had lunch with Helen and me at Sam's deli in Edgewood. What a busy day, lunch with ladies and downtown to Gma's office!
    Whew. She wears me out. I should have a tenth of her energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you! You know I am queer for baby bathing suits! And the checked outfit is one of my faves! We love you so much!

    ReplyDelete