Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Love of Animals

Let me just start out saying... Allie is so like her daddy. She is so energetic and loves outdoors and LOVES animals. The complete opposite of me! I use to want to make a t-shirt that said "I hate Wildlife": I was very passionate about my hate :) But of course my little angel loves to be outdoors to play with the cats. She loves to walk up to them and she gets so excited that she does this little yell and then the cats run and she goes after them. She can say "Minigh" (Midnight) when she sees our cat Midnight. But above all she loves dogs. I have no idea where she got this because I am terrified of dogs and have been my whole life. But one of the main reasons she loves going to my Aunt's and Nana's is because they have dogs. When I drop her off she will cry because she doesn't want me to leave but as soon as she sees that dog she doesn't even look at me again.
Allie and Chic


Poor Chic!
So now we are thinking of getting a dog but after having the best dog ever, Max, it will be hard to find one. Allie would love to have a dog at home though!

Adios! and Have a Good Day!

1 comment:

  1. I would not get a dog for Allie until she is old enough to say clearly: "Please, may I have a pet, I promise I will feed it, walk it and clean up after it." Just saying.
    She can come see me anytime she wants to play with Chic!
    Love Nana

    ReplyDelete